Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hair!!!!

Today Christine and I did each other's hair using a Klutz book that I recieved for Christmas. Neither of us are pros, but we had tons of fun! Her's is a Braided Chignon, mine is a Rolled Braid. She attemted to do a French Braid on me, but due to the strange illustrations, opted for the easier style.

French Braid try-outs.


Chignon from the side


The Rolled Braid from the side - the roll had slipped out somewhat.


The braid from the back.


The chignon from the back.


Her doing mine.


I scared her!

~Sadie

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That's cool! I sometimes try to do new hair styles, but by the time I've figured it out my arms are so sore! Anyway, as I can't see what I'm doing, they are really messy. I've flipped plaits before though.

Sadie said...

I've got the same probelem; I can't hold my arms back long enough to do any fairly complicated style. (That's why I have other people do it for me. *evil cackle*) ;-)