Monday, December 3, 2007

A cool dress and other stuff

I put together a kind of Renaisannce/Elizabethethan/1800's looking outfit today. I had it all: hoopskirt, corset, hairstyle, lots and lots of underskirts. I've been re-reading the Brother Cadfael mysteries lately, and I guess that inspired it. Christine, remember when you had just read One Corpse Too Many, and we dressed up and did the Aline/Godith scene? You came across as insane, and I acted like a zombie ;) We were like:

Christine: Ahhhhhhhh!!!! EEEEEEEEEKKKKK! Heeeeeeellllppppp! The King Steven's soldiers are after meeeee!!! (falls on knees at my feet)

Emma (with no expression at all): Oh no. Godric. Come in.

Christine: I'm not GODITH, I'm GODRIC!!!! I mean.....um..... urrrrr! I forgot again!

However, maybe we could do it better now, if we both read it again. We watched one of the movies today, and now Elijah is going around saying " I'm Hugh Beringer, under-sherrif of Shropshire, etc.....". He was sick yesterday, and we thought it was the flu, but no one else has it as yet, which is good. Our talent show is this Sunday, and I'm in about six different things. 8-O Skits, magic tricks, and piano playing. Elijah decided to play Redwall BY HIMSELF, for which I and infinitly grateful to him ;D Anywho, here's the pictures:





Sorry about the ramble!

~Emma

1 comment:

christine said...

LOL!! I had almost forgoten about that.